Private Teachers & Educated Nannies
We’ve been helping families find private teachers and educated nannies since 2003.
Welcome to TeacherCare, your ultimate destination for finding experienced and dedicated private teachers and educated nannies for home childcare and education. Our team of highly qualified and experienced educators is committed to providing the best possible education and care for your child in the comfort of your own home.
As a parent, you want the very best for your child’s education. With TeacherCare, you can rest assured that your child is in good hands. Our private teachers and educated nannies are experts in their field and are dedicated to creating a safe and nurturing environment where your child can learn and grow.
Whether you’re looking for a teacher to provide one-on-one instruction for your child or an educated nanny, we have the perfect solution for you. Our teachers are available for both part-time and full-time homeschooling, to meet your family’s unique needs.
Each private teacher is carefully screened and vetted to ensure that they meet our high standards of excellence. They have experience working with children of all ages and are skilled at tailoring their teaching methods to suit each child’s individual needs and learning style.
At TeacherCare, we understand that childcare and education can be daunting for many parents. That’s why we offer ongoing support to help you navigate the journey. From curriculum planning to assessment and evaluation, our team can help support you through a personalized approach.
If you’re ready to provide your child with the highest of quality care and education, look no further than TeacherCare. Contact us to learn more about our private teacher services and to schedule a consultation with one of our experienced educators.
TeacherCare’s private teachers see learning moments. Every age. Every stage.
- Lunch preparation becomes a math lessons
- Stories become a language lesson
- Music and dance fill your home with cognitive and gross motor development
- Arts and crafts open a discussion of multicultural appreciation
- Outdoor games include physical and health-related activities
- Indoor games build academic foundations
- Neighborhood field trips incorporate geography and social studies lessons
- A nature walk leads to outdoor science activities
- Montessori, Waldorf, Reggio, and other approaches fold into the day
- Cooking activities incorporate science and math and health fundamentals
TeacherCare’s Jenni Stone with Kevin
TeacherCare’s Jill Schmits with Sam
TeacherCare’s Darby Brown with Calhoun and Vivian
Some of our personalized services:
- One on one attention, focusing on your child’s learning skills.
- Skill focused teaching, with individualized learning plans.
- Your private teacher will execute a chosen curriculum.
- One on one education, based on your child’s needs.
- Hands-on, creative, and personalized education.
- Enhanced language skills, goals, and abilities.
- Language based on curriculum.
- Ability for you child to learn in a natural, motivational, and engaging environment.
- Opportunity to extend his or her gifts, strengths, and interests and launch them to the next level.
- Provide support, care, and a stimulating learning environment with individualized care and education plans.
- Behavior, task completion, and executive functional goals.
What you should know when you choose childcare.
All children have five childcare needs that are vital to their health and happiness. Leading researchers Dr. Brazleton and Dr. Greenspan define these needs as:
- Ongoing nurturing relationships. Every child needs a warm, intimate relationship with a primary caregiver. Infants, toddlers and preschoolers need these nurturing interactions most of their waking hours.
- Protection from physical and psychological harm.
- Experiences tailored to individual differences. Every child has a unique temperament. Tailoring early experience to nurture children’s individual nature prevents learning and behavioral problems and enables them to develop to their full potential.
- Developmentally appropriate experiences. Unrealistic expectations can hinder a child’s development.
- Limit-setting, structure and expectations. Children need adults who believe in their potential but understand their weaknesses. Children need incentive systems, not failure models.
Find a TeacherCaregiver for your Family.
Your children deserve the best. Let us help find a private teacher to help them reach their potential.